Privacy Notice Ai Sensi Del Gdpr - EU Regulation 2016/679
The information in this Privacy Notice applies to this website and its related tools, services and/or applications, regardless of how access (for example via mobile devices), use or communication (for example, contact via email or by phone).
Data Protection Owner
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "Owner" of the relative processing is Piazza degli Olmi, 31, 75100 Matera - ITALY.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are handled by the personnel in charge of the treatment. It is possible to contact the latter through one of the addresses (email or telephone numbers) indicated in the Contact section of this website.
Collection of Your Personal Data
We collect personal data provided directly by you and/or acquired automatically through devices (including mobile devices) when you use our Services, register an account, provide data in a Web form or contact form, update or add information to your account, participate in discussion chats, or contact us in another way (by email or by phone). In particular, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the indicated address or the telephone call to the numbers indicated entails the subsequent acquisition of the address or the number itself, as well as of the other personal data indicated in the message or conferred in the telephone communication .
Personal data you provide when you use our Services or register an account
- Identification data such as name, surname, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses,
- Financial data (for example, credit card numbers or bank account) in connection with a transaction.
- Shipping data, billing used to purchase a product,
- In other cases, you could indicate age, sex, interests and preferences.
- Other data that we are required or authorized to collect and process, pursuant to current legislation, for the purpose of authenticating or identifying the user or verify the information collected.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use your personal information to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and provide you with our products and/or services, and in particular:
- For order management, to provide products and services, for payment processing and account management, to improve our Services, to keep them safe, protected and operational, and to personalize site content, including items and services you may be interested in.
- To contact you regarding your account, resolve problems with your account, resolve a dispute, recover fees, other sums due or otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services.
- When we contact you for the purposes described above, we may communicate with you via email, telephone, SMS, postal communications and push notifications on mobile devices.
- To provide you with other services you requested, according to the information provided in the data collection.
- We can use location data to provide you with services based on your location (for example, advertisements, search results and other personalized content).
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and ascertain fraud, security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
We have implemented controls for a fair balance between our interests and your rights. This includes the following:
- Contact you via email, telephone or post to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, to get your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and to inform you about our Services, as allowed by current legislation.
- Contact you for matters of public interest or for other events, in relation to your ability to use our Services. This may include an invitation to participate in a petition, writing a letter, announcement or other type of campaign related to public interests.
- Presenting you targeted marketing campaigns, service updates and promotional offers. <!-- li-->
- Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns (eg by analyzing the opening and click rates).
- Monitor and improve the security of information on our site and on mobile applications.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Marketing through phone calls, emails or text messages.
- Marketing from third parties.
- Use your geolocation to provide you location-based services.
- Use the your sensitive data to facilitate transactions in some categories.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Your Mode On Choices We Use Your Data
You can choose the newsletters and promotions you wish to receive.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe via the link on 'email you received, or contact us at one of the addresses (email or telephone numbers) indicated in the Contact us section of this website. Keep in mind that we do not sell or have your personal data passed to third parties for marketing purposes without marketing or marketing information without your consent.
Keeping access active if a personal account is activated
When you activate or log in to your account for our Services, you can choose to keep the access active for a certain period of time. If you use a public or shared computer, we advise you not to keep access. During the period in which access is maintained, anyone who uses the computer / browser in question will in fact be able to see most of the information in your account and carry out specific actions without the need for further authorization.
The specific actions and activities of the account that can be performed by users of the computer / browser include the following:
- Make purchases
- Make payments or add items to the cart
- Buy items through fast payment (if enabled for the account)
- See the activity header
- See or modify the objects you observe or the details of the 'order
- See the profile page
- Send messages
- Conduct post-sales activities, such as canceling orders, requesting returns or making claims.
In order to protect your account and your personal data in case of use of public or shared computers, we advise you to exit and/or delete cookies after using our Services.
Access, Rectification and Removal of Your Personal Data
You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you. Upon your request, by contacting us at one of the addresses (email or telephone numbers) indicated in the Contact section of this website, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a commonly intelligible and accessible format for common use. In addition, if you have a personal account, by accessing the same, you can see, control, modify or update most of your personal data in case of changes and/or errors. It is possible that you are not able to modify or remove them because, for example, you do not have a personal account or for the malfunction of the system. In this case, contact us at one of the contact details (e-mail or telephone numbers) available in the Contact section of this website, we will arrange all your requests without delay. You can always choose not to provide personal data, it being understood that the communication of such data it may be necessary to place orders or take advantage of some of our features, such as "my account", Favorites list, Shopping Cart, Reviews etc.
Time of Retention of Your Personal Data
The retention period of personal data may vary significantly depending on the context of the Services we provide and our legal obligations . The retention periods normally depend on the following factors:
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services you have requested, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for other essential purposes in compliance with this legislation, this includes the maintenance and improvement of the performance of our products and/or services, it being understood that the user can request, at any time, the interruption of the treatment and the cancellation of his data . When it is no longer necessary to keep personal data, it will be safely removed in accordance with our data retention and deletion rules.
How We Can Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal information with companies that are part of our Group, which in turn could use your data to:
- Provide joint content and services
- Present personalized advertising
- Improve your products, sites, applications, services, tools and marketing communications.
- The companies of our Group will use your personal data to send marketing communications only if you have given explicit consent or in any other way permitted by current legislation.
Protect Your Personal Data
We protect your personal data by adopting technical and administrative security measures aimed at reduce the risk of loss, incorrect use, unauthorized access, disclosure and tampering with data.
Our website refers to a general audience and is not aimed at minors. We do not collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
In addition to this, you have the right to file complaints with a 'control authority.
Changes to the Present Document